I’m passionate about helping early/mid-career creative people (writers, artists, musicians, freelancers, owners of self-employed creative businesses, etc.) to make more progress with long-term goals – so that you feel like you’re no longer struggling or frustrated in your creative endeavours, but actually thriving.
Types of Clients:
Since 2015, I have worked one-to-one with clients from diverse backgrounds and all levels of experience. I do have a particular interest in helping creative people who are:
- actively trying to complete a major project (or get underway with something new), and finding it tricky
- OR wanting to reach a wider audience with their creative ideas
- OR hoping to earn more money from their creative career
- OR wrestling with questions about the meaningfulness, value, or impact of their endeavours
- OR wanting to say no to the mainstream and do things their own way
Further information: what a Creativity Coach can help you with.
Further information: how my coaching process works.
Further information: about my coaching background.